Monday, May 21, 2012

The Choice

"Obviously it's not going to work so maybe they should just stop trying." I expected this comment from the woman who has 4 children and never had any problems during pregnancy. But a friend who used in-vitro to have her babies? Really?!

When do you stop trying? I hated the thought of losing another but I always had hope that this one would make it. After the 3rd loss we decided to just let things happen. What ever the outcome, we would deal with it. After the 7th loss I told my husband I didn't want to do this anymore.

The decision to keep trying or do something different is very personal. The couple needs to do what they feel is best for them and their family. And we should never judge another couple for the choice they make because we really don't know all the details.

No comments: